Audi A6 4B Quattro 2,5L Tdi

Täällä voit esitellä Diesel -projektisi ja kommentoida muiden projekteja.
Smokejumper24

Audi A6 4B Quattro 2,5L Tdi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Smokejumper24 »

Hello people,
I put myself first time shortly before, my name is Christian, I'm from Germany, and I live near Wolfsburg and work in a VW / Audi workshop.
I drive an Audi A6 4B Avant Quattro 2.5 L Tdi
Starting in April I will rebuild it, I have planned about 300-350hp

He gets a VTG turbocharger Edited
other injectors
Exhaust with 3 inch and 2.5 inch
Intercooler from A6 Allroad
Boost Pressure Sensor 2bar or 3bar
reinforced clutch
and the right software

Can you maybe give me a few tips for the rebuilding?

sry for my bad english but I can´t finnish
diffas
Viesti:

Re: Audi A6 4B Quattro 2,5L Tdi

Viesti Kirjoittaja diffas »

Hi Christian and welcome to the forum. It's pretty shame we don't have section here for foreign visitors.
I try to give you some little advice here. Things I write here are based to my experiences so keep that in mind.

First of all it would be nice to know what engine code you have there. Some engine types are nastier to tune than others for some reason. Basically you need full engine in mint condition. I recommend to tear down stock heads and do some cleaning, repairing + porting to them. It just looks that the heads won't flow enough on stock condition and that is why I recommend porting. If you have older typer of finger follower head instead newer roller follower type I recommend to change to newer type.

Then you need way bigger nozzles. There are few nozzles available for you power target. CPC nozzles from +66% to +130% so enough fuel available. Unfortunately there are some quality issues with those nozzles and customer service reactions to negative feedback makes me not satisfied. There are also from Bosio Race683 nozzles that are about +80-90% and are in use in several cars running great. For less power you can use Bosio BSLA143P970 (about +25%) or Bosch DSLA143P970 or 1058 (about +30%).

I'm not sure if there are vtg/vnt turbo available for your power target. Well there are but they are just so big that fitting problem my occur here. I never try gtb2260v myself but I would bet that is for 300hp pretty good choice. Other thing is that you may need even 4bar map over 3bar map. You may need +2bar boost for your power. I'm running about 2.1bar atm and that is with wastegate turbo so basically I don't need 4bar map because cars ecu doesn't have control over my turbo. BTW stock MAP is 2.5bar.

Hopefully this helps you a bit. :)
2½ vinkkeli sähkömaamoottori.
Smokejumper24

Viesti Kirjoittaja Smokejumper24 »

Hello, thanks for the answer
I have a AKE engine

The nozzle I get from a German dealer (H-Turbo) they modifies the injection pump , too
and the turbo comes from garret and is edited by Turbo Concepts

have you the orginal clutch inside ?
whats your time for the 1/4mile race?
what an air mass meter do you have , or which housing ?
how high is your exhaust gas temperature ?
do you have problems with the oil temperature?
diffas
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja diffas »

Smokejumper24 kirjoitti: have you the orginal clutch inside ?
whats your time for the 1/4mile race?
what an air mass meter do you have , or which housing ?
how high is your exhaust gas temperature ?
do you have problems with the oil temperature?
I changed to SRE clutch after stock clutch worn out after 320k km. This SRE feels much beefier and feedback is great. I believe best 1/4mile was 14.7/162. Don't have any MAF atleast working one. Car ecu is only MAP controlled. Currently I have about 800c EGT 4th gear @ 4500rpm. Oil temp is the problem with longer WOT runs. I'm planning some mods to oil cooling system and overall cooling.
2½ vinkkeli sähkömaamoottori.
Vastaa Viestiin